Wednesday, August 1, 2007

so, it has been a couple days. work seems to be going well, it's challenging, but i would rather it be challenging than boring.

i think ts is just going to be a friend. he's nice and i like him as a friend, nothing more. bt and ts asked me what my cup size was and i got upset. it's a very personal question and they honestly don't know me well enough to ask those questions. today i found out that ts didn't go out with the greek because i wasnt comfortable with it (well, i was 45% of the cause). i dont know how i feel about that. i actually feel guilty that i made such a stink about it. he should date whom ever he wants to, it's just that i work with her and she has a problem with giving too much information and i would never get any time without her.

my piano lessons began again. i don't know why i can't play for my piano teacher. i'm much better than what i show him. i guess i just need to be more positive.

on the kp stuff, at least he responds to the message i leave. i miss him. i really wanted to stop by after my lesson today, but i was afraid to ask.

No comments: