Sunday, July 29, 2007

well, the past couple days have been good. i had been really worried about my meeting with my boss, but it turned out well. friday i went to dinner with bt ts and a new person, sammy. she seems really nice. i'll make sure to include her in some stuff we do. anyway, so on friday evening, i spent quite a bit of time with ts. after dinner, we drove back to school because bt had to finish up some stuff and he drove with sammy and i went with ts. then we decided to make a cake, so ts and i went shopping to get some stuff. the weird thing that ts told me (and everyone else) is that he had a dream about us hooking up. i don't know how i feel about that. it makes things weird, but we've been emailing back and forth and on friday, he kept talking to me. i dont know how i feel anymore, but i'm being positive about everything. :)

on the kp issue, i saw him on thursday at the game. i waved, he waved, but he doesn't look good. he looks really haggard. i'm worried, but it's not good for me to focus on him. i miss him a great deal, just as a friend, but he betrayed my trust and lost my respect and i'm not sure he will be able to gain it back. i know that i have to give him a chance to do it, but i'm not ready to give him that chance yet. i'm not sure i will ever be ready to.

No comments: