Sunday, July 22, 2007

Well, I only have a couple of days left of my vacation, but I think it has done me good. I have a nice tan, haven't talked to KP and am actually smiling quite a bit. I was a little disheartened when a couple of my friends here were "too busy" to call, but I didn't expect very much from them. I'm actually looking forward to going back and hope that my plants are still alive.

I think I might do a little bit of shopping today and then wash tomorrow and back to good ol' Nashville on Tuesday. I think I need to be more positive. It's just so hard for me away from my dad and siblings. They have to love me no matter what and I don't have that down there. I get really lonely in Nashville and it's not that there aren't people around, but it's a different type of people. I always feel like there's a barrier between myself and my friends down there. Granted, I have gone through a lot.

I hope I can keep this writing up while I'm down there. I think it might do me some good. :)

No comments: