Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm not talking to KP. I think it's best if I just let him go.

I don't know how I feel about TS, but he left me a voicemail that was, uh, weird, but nice to know that he was thinking about me even though I wasn't there. Or maybe he just forgot I was on vacation and called wanting to do something and remembered after he called and felt he needed to leave a message. I don't know.

I'm really annoyed at my brother. I love him, but he is such a leech. He needs to grow up and I know that I'm not supposed to be the person to tell him this, but dad isn't doing anything about it. He just tells him that he will at some point have to fend for himself, but it isn't helping my brother. He just continues to be a leech and continues to not have a job. His girlfriend calls every place for him, he won't even go get applications. He thinks that he will have a great job handed to him. He doesn't want to work at all. It's really sad.

No comments: