Sunday, July 8, 2007

Starting Over

I am starting over, again. I guess I should start at the beginning.

I am 22. My mom passed away last November, 3 days before Thanksgiving. At the time, I had a wonderful man in my life who took care of me during my worst times. He decided it was too much for him and decided to start seeing his best friend. I'm not sure that they weren't seeing each other before he decided to tell me. I thought he was an amazing man, but he turned out to be an utter coward. I cut him out of my life yesterday. My boss told me I might want to think about getting my master's instead of my PhD and one of my best friends decided that it was time for him to leave.

But I'm okay. I'm going home for vacation on Saturday and I'm stoked. I'm starting to really like my research and I wish I had the version of the software I need to use that would work with my data on my laptop, but I dont. I just need a break. I need positive things to happen. I met a great guy, but I need to wait it out. I'm not sure how I feel about him. I will try to write again tomorrow, that is my goal.

No comments: