Saturday, August 18, 2007

Well, let's see what has happened since I last wrote. I am now 23, but I feel the same. I made it through an awful conference. It wasn't really awful, but it was definitely hard to sit through. I just don't know about my work. I lost 3 days due to the conference, but I think the derivatization worked yesterday. I'm going to try again tomorrow, just to make sure. On Monday, I will run a column on the ET sample. I'm nervous about doing it, but it will be okay. At least I hope it will be.

In other matters, I told TS that we were going to the Frist when he got back. There were some really beautiful photographs there that I thought he would appreciate. He asked me if it was a date. I wasn't sure how to respond. I'm still not sure how to respond. He's a great guy, but at the same time I'm worried about ruining his friendships. BT said he's alright with it. I don't know about VG, but from the smirk he gave me, I'm pretty sure TS already talked to him about it. I'm really worried about hurting him. He's such a great guy, but I'm not even sure I'm attracted to him. I'm trying to repair my friendship with KP. Even to me these sound like excuses. Maybe I'm just afraid. He'll take good care of me. I'm just scared.


----------------
Now playing: Cranberries - Still Can't...
via FoxyTunes


No comments: