Saturday, August 11, 2007

Today is the day after my birthday. Yesterday was good. :) MC made me a cake that I shared with pretty much everyone (that made me feel good), then I went out with MC, BT and TS. It was fun. I had way too much sugar, but that's okay. I ended up falling asleep on TS couch.

BT and TS bought me shoes. They have little blue sharks on them. This was what they were buying when they insulted me. I really like them (and they actually fit!)

TS is making dinner tonight. I'm looking forward to it. I don't know how I feel. I want someone, but I know that it's not good for me to have someone right now. It's not only not good for me, but it's also not good for them. He doesn't need someone like me either. He's still hurting. I didn't realize how badly she hurt him until he gave me his soundtrack. I doubt she has any idea who she lost.

No comments: